Diabetes Screening Test Kit
The DTIL A1c Sample Collection Test Kit Multi-Test kits are designed for on-site diabetes screening and/or
- Positive identification for each participant (HIPAA Compliant)
- Materials and supplies to collect and process 50 A1c and/or GHb samples.
- Each kit comes with a pre-addressed/postage paid Priority Mailer (holds up to 50 samples). 2-3 day typical
sample delivery by USPS. Built-in storage and workstation.
- UPS Next Day Air Service is available for screening events. Lab reports are generated with 24 hours from
arrival in the testing lab.
- Self-contained kit. - 21 day sample stability un-refrigerated. Detects human hemoglobinopathies using HPLC-IE.
- Ideal for large and small projects.
- A1c test results can be posted at our secure website: https://www.mya1cresults.com/login.php and/or e-mailed
to designated coordinator.
- Human out comes data is directly traceable to the DCCT. - Meets all guidelines for the measurement of
glycohemoglobin and A1c diabetes screening. -
- Interference free method. - No elution of sample. - No false elevation by uremia.
- 18 Month kit shelf-life. - No refrigeration needed.
Screening Kits include:
- 50 Numbered vials containing EDTA/.025 KCN in workstation
- 50 Bio-hazard bags
- 50 Capillary Collection tube devices
- 50 Single Use Lancets
- 1 Pre-addressed/postage paid Priority Mailer
- 50 2-part Individually numbered lab forms or one (1) 2 -part numbered manifest for non-human studies
Description: A1c Multi-Test Kits are available in kits of 50 tests.
Ideal for screening and health fairs.
Price: $1,495.00 plus freight.
Please call for a quotation or to order you testing kit:
Toll Free: 888.872.2443
A1c Point of Care Kit